Last Updated Oct 2020
Who We are
Babyshowerhost.co.uk, which is a website owned by Party Savvy Ltd, the personal information given by you when you shop on our website. is to process your order and to keep you informed with the progress of it. Where "we" or "Us" used in this document will refer to Party Savvy Ltd
How do we use the Personal information we collect about you when an order is placed?
- Your Name and address and delivery address (if this is different) so we can prepare and deliver your order as you have requested.
- Your email address. This allows us send you an order confirmation and to let you know how and when your order left our premises and how you can trace its progress.
- Party Savvy will use your personal information to send invoices where appropriate
- Your telephone number is requested in case we need to call (or text) you if we have a query about your order.
- Your credit card details go directly onto the servers of PayPal, Apple Pay or Braintree when you enter them during the checkout process. No credit card or other payment information is ever stored on any of our servers or retained in any form.
- Some of your personal data has to be passed to other companies for the purposes of taking payment of your order (eg. card processing companies) and delivering it to you (eg. couriers) but they only receive the information necessary to complete their function.
- Any information given on a third party for receiving a delivery is only used for completing the function of the delivery and the information will be passed on to the courier companies to fulfill that function.
The indirect data that we collect may automatically be combined with other information that you provide and may be aggregated and used for statistical purposes. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalised products, services and advertisements. It also helps us to estimate how many people may be interested in certain products, store your user preferences allowing us to customise the Website to your individual interests, recognise you when you revisit our Website, and speed up your online experience with Party Savvy.
What information we send to you ?
When you place your order you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and delivery instructions. On Occasion we may have to call you regarding your order.
Our information gathering techniques.
If Party Savvy is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, bankruptcy or reorganisation, your personal information may be shared, as well as retained by us.
The procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
We have put in place various security procedures to safeguard your personal information, including a secure server using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for encryption of your credit / debit card details, (view Security information) these details are taken using Braintree and Paypal and Apple Pay, so we will never see your credit card details.
Our website uses secure server software which will protect your information at all times. Once captured your personal information (excluding payment card information) is held on our own internal system to assist with processing your order only, where it is regarded as strictly confidential. Customer account information is restricted to those who need to access it for the performance of their job and their access is subject to login and password controls.
Third Party Links
Social Media Advertising
We use Facebook, Instagram,Twitter and Pintrest tracking pixels to collect browser data, which we use to send personalised Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest ads to users who have recently visited our website.
When you sign up for our email newsletter, your email address may be uploaded to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest so that we can send you personalised social media ads.
How long we keep your information
Party Savvy will keep your information for as long as it is needed for the processing purpose, when it is no longer needed it will be securely destroyed or deleted. For example, where you have created an online account, your information is retained for a period of 7 years following account closure, to allow for any related queries or legal claims. Accounting and payment information is generally retained for 6 years from the end of the applicable financial year in accordance with general accounting practices / HMRC guidelines
You can at anytime request us to remove your data from our system or if the information is incorrect you can contact us to correct the data. Please contact us at:
Party Savvy Ltd
Unit 4 Masons Wharf
Party Savvy Ltd is UK registered (Reg No:05623937). We have appointed an internal Data Protection Officer to take responsibility for the care we take with your personal information and this person can be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01225 819988 or writing to us at our address:
Party Savvy Ltd
4 Masons Wharf
If you have any questions please email us email@example.com